For D-3, S-1, S-2, and S-3 program students who have applied for the exemption of Single Tuition (UKT) / Tuition Fees because (1) failed the graduation or (2) in the odd semester of 2020/2021 only taking the final project / thesis / thesis / dissertation, the following matters are conveyed.
- Administrative registration: 10 - 30 July 2020
- Academic registration (KRS online) via SIAKAD: 18-26 August 2020
- Determination of UKT / Tuition Fee exemptions: 4 September 2020
- UKT / Tuition Fee Payment (for students whose application is not approved): 7 - 14 September 2020
Student who not doing Academic Registration (KRS Online), Submission of free UKT / tuition fees will not be processed further.
If you experience problems, you can contact telephone 0341 - 551312 on working days and hours:
- PNBP sub-section (financial affairs): psw 1119, 1163, or WA 0812 1736 6655 (only Whatsapp, not receiving calls / videocalls)
- Subdivision of Registration and Statistics (registration matters): psw 1416, 1418, or WA 0821 3259 9160 (only Whatsapp, not receiving calls / videocalls)
- ICT Center (KRS affairs online): psw 1441, 1600, or WA 0812 1736 6676 (only Whatsapp, not receiving calls / videocalls)
- Subdivision of Public Relations (general information): psw 1152, or WA 0812 1736 6692 (only Whatsapp, not receiving calls / videocalls)
Thus to be implemented as well as possible.
3 July 2020
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Dr. H. BUDI EKO SOETJIPTO, M.Ed., M.Si