Movements Out of UM

UM students can apply to move or leave UM. For this purpose, interested students must submit a letter of request to move or leave UM addressed to the Chancellor along with the reasons for moving. This letter must be accompanied by a photocopy of the Study Result Card (KHS) during college and a certificate of acceptance at the destination university. After this letter arrives at the Academic and Evaluation Subdivision, the student can request a three-sheet Tracking Process Card (KPP) to be filled out. The Tracking Process Card is then returned to the Sub Division of Academic and Evaluation with the following attachments: the last student card, receipt of the final semester tuition fee and a certificate of loan-free from the library. Furthermore, the student concerned will get a certificate of moving / leaving UM complete with an attached list of scores or transcripts as long as the student is attending UM. Students who move or leave cannot be accepted back at UM.

en_GBEnglish (UK)
Skip to toolbar